YOGA WITH AMBER NOOSA RETREAT
25th August - 27th August
Taking Your Yoga practice to the next Level
This Yoga retreat in Noosa, is very much about you addressing your practice and learning from the techniques and tips and daily practice that Amber will give you over the weekend. The retreat will help you to have better knowledge so your yoga gets easier, flows better and you actually learn how to align your body, build strength in the shoulders, core, legs, everywhere actually, whilst still maintaining a clear and smooth focus on your breath. Isn’t that what we all want!
Whatever your current level of practice is there is always more we can learn… I am here to help you to get more.. After teaching yoga for over 15 years but practising for over 25 years I have been so incredibly fortunate to learn from some great teachers that didn’t just take me through the paces of yoga but really taught me the ins and outs of alignment and structure. Also of how strong our bodies can be through Bandhas and the breath..
Noosa Springs Resort
We are lucky to be hosting the Yoga with Amber Retreat at Noosa Springs.
Nestled between Lake Weyba and Noosa National Park is the luxurious boutique Noosa Springs Spa Resort, a destination within a destination, just 3 minutes from Hastings Street and famous beaches.
A guide to the Timetable of the Retreat. This is subjuect to a few time changes to suit the group.
- Check in is from 2pm.
- Welcome meet up and a gentle yoga class 4.30pm – 6pm
- Free time then until buffet dinner at 7pm
- 5.45am – 7.15 am Sunrise Yoga (Outside class on grass near tennis courts)
- 7.30 - 9am Buffet breakfast
- 9-11 am Bush walk
- 12- 1 Buffet Lunch at resort
- 1-3 Free Time
- 2 Nights accommodation in the 5 star Resort Noosa Springs in a 2 bedroom apartment.
- (All rooms are twin shared therefore 4 people per Apt)
- 2x Breakfasts, 1 x Lunch, 1 x Dinner all healthy and nutritious light meals focusing on creating balance throughtout your weekend
- 5 Yoga classes Instructed and taught by Amber who has trained many people in alignment, technique and creating blance in their lives to be the best that you be
- 2 Evening Meditations
- Stand up paddle board on the Sunday
- Lead Bush Walk
There is a great Spa, offering many different treatments. A heated lap pool in a sub-tropical setting and stylish fitness centre, along with floodlit tennis courts overlooking the Noosa Hinterland, all surrounded by great bush walks.
Saturday Afternoon -
- 3 – 5 pm Yoga Class in Fitness Hall
- Dinner somewhere on Hastings Street or free time and eat at resort (your choice)
- 8.30pm – 9.30pm Guided Meditation before Bed.
- 6-8am Yoga class in fitness room
- Breakfast at Noosa Sprngs
- 10am – 11am SUP on Noosa River
- 12 noon ready to check out. Final group meditation and thank you to group held in Fitnress room or another room.
- 1pm leave resort unless people wish to pay extra to extend stay.
- Flights and Transfers
- Extra activites and transport to and from Noosa etc
- Saturday night dinner
- Fabulous Spa Treatments that we highly recommend.