5 Tips from the Yoga with Amber Wellness Bali Retreat 2017
I have just returned from running my third Yoga Wellness Retreat in Bali and I have been reflecting on why is it so good to go on at least one a year.
1. Time out of your routine. Unless we go away it's hard to take time out of our everyday routine and yet even we do we learn so much and we can then reflect upon where we are and where we want to go. Reset our goals.
2. A daily lead practice and teaching, in this case 2 classes a day really moves your ability on in just a week and it boosts your confidence to start to practice at home.
3. You get to experience a different culture and you meet new and different people.
4. By fully submerging yourself For a week in Yoga and wellness with like minded people you are more inclined to keep a routine going once you return home.
5. Finally you come back energised and rejuvenated, with a resilience to tackle anything.