YOGA WITH AMBER BALI RETREAT
20th August - 25th August 2018
This is the fourth year that Amber is running a Yoga Retreat in her second home of Bali. As most of you know Amber lived in Bali for 12 years, has 2 half Indonesian children, speaks fluent Indonesian and has a strong connection with the island and the beautiful people.
Imagine nourishing your whole body and mind with a daily Yoga practice, deliciously healthy local and raw food prepared for you daily, endless massages and daily beauty treatments, all in the surrounds of a tropical paradise, sounds good doesnt it?
During the 5 days of this amazing retreat, we will go deeper into our daily yoga practice with morning meditations, and 3 yoga practices a day. Everyone is always encouraged to work at their own pace and this retreat is all about the individual having time to fully immerse themselves with their practice with like minded people, delicious food, daily massages on tap, beautiful rice paddy walks all set in a 5 star boutique resort.
Ambers Yoga style is a unique bland of Hatha and Ashtanga and her passion is on alignment and allowing your body to adjust into the pose rather than the other way around. After teaching for over 20 years, she loves helping people to develop a practice that they feel comfrtable to do at home but also to help them to find a path to being the best versions of themselves in body and mind. This is the focus of the Retreat.
The Best You.
The Resort is situated 10 minutes out of the centre of ubud in the Rice fields. It is a gorgeous little Boutique resort set in a very traditional style within a beautiful peaceful and small village, where you can embrace the true beauty of the local people and their culture.
We rise every morning before sunrise and start our practice in the dark, doing our sun salutations to the sunrise, its beautiful. There is transport organised by the hotel throughout the day to Ubud and back if you want to go in for Lunch or to shop etc, there is plenty of time to relax and soak up Bali.
- 5 nights of luxury accommodation in a boutique hotel in Ubud. All rooms have their own plunge pool
- 1 morning Cooking class where you go to the markets and then cook and eat the delicious food.
- An amazing Cycling trip from Kintamani to Ubud through all the traditional villages and through the rice fields.
- 5 Delicious Breakfasts with fresh juices
- 5 Delicious Dinners
- 5 morning Yoga and Meditation practices with Amber.
- 5 afternoon yoga practices working on alignment, strength and learning the correct positioning of the body in the Asana (pose)
- All classes are small and therefore Amber is extremely efficient at catering for all levels of practice.
- 5 meditation, relaxation and, or, a light yoga practice before bed.
- A Trip to the Largest and most spiritual Temple on Bali
- Afternoon tea daily
- A daily lead walk through the local villages.
- Government tax and service
Yoga with Amber Retreat only:
Aus 1895.00 Twin share / $2395.00Own Suite
(Most of the accommodation is either one bedroom villas, or three bedroom villas. Each villa has a private pool)
* If booking twin share we put you with a same sex person
Watch the Video Below to see our Yoga with Amber Bali Retreat 2017.
Extra accommodation: is often available before and after the retreat but not guaranteed. Please email us the dates you'd like extra nights booked. It's best to do this upon booking so we can try and reserve the same room as for your retreat. We recommend you arrive a day early if possible and stay on a night or two after the retreat if you have the time not necessarily at Alam Puisi maybe even a trip to Seminyak for a few nights Amber can always advise you of this.
Check-in and check-out: Official room check-in is 2 pm although rooms are often available earlier. The first yoga class and formal group welcome is at 4pm pm on Monday the 24th July . There's a great cafe, pool and massage available so if arriving early you can deeply relax before yoga begins.
On the last day room check-out is 12 pm however as most flights leave Bali in the evening you may opt to leave your bags at reception and use the hotel facilities. A late room check-out can be requested and rooms can be booked for half days if needed. Transfers to the airport, or your next Bali destination, can be booked at reception.
If you are interested in joining us on the next Bali Retreat please fill in the form below: